Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 7, 2010

The Bloggerette Sorority

The Sorority is accepting members. Check out the info on it at Some Days are Diamonds. Karen got this all started & it really looks pretty darned exciting. They had a Rush back in June but that has ended. Karen has posted that there will be another Rush either coming up soon or next June sometime. Go on over & scope it out & it you like...join the  Sisters of the Bloggerette Sorority!




Won't you join us?

                 
I am thankful for Sisterhood    

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! Too bad you aren't closer ;) I need more fun friends! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more the merrier ... hope we get more Boggerette sistahs.
    :))

    ReplyDelete