Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 19, 2010

Grandma-sez-so's Super Holiday Bloganza!



Grandma-sez so  is doing it again. She must be so tired with all the entertaining she does but if Grandma-sez so then Grandma-sez so. You know what I mean, right? 

Photobucketa>
Bare with me..it seems this is the time for codes to mess up. Head on over to Grandma-sez so  for the list while I try to get this working.


Grandama-sez this!
*****Here's How*****
First ask yourself, "Am I from USA or Canada?" If you answered YES, proceed.
If you answered, "nope" we're so sorry, you can't enter this giveaway.

Mandatory: (that means you have to do it. I trust you but we will be checking to make it fair for everyone)
You must follow each and every blog participating in this event, by Google Friend Connect. Publicly.   If you do not do this, your entry and all entries will be eliminated. (dem the rulez)
After you have followed each blog, Post a comment. (your comment is your entry) Copy and paste this one if you like. "Yep, I'm now following every nice blog owner on the list. My email is: *INSERT YOUR EMAIL HERE* Thanks!" (The winner will be contacted by email!)

*****There's More Ways To Enter*****
For extra entries, you can follow each blog on Twitter, Networked Blogs, Etsy and Facebook or subscribe to their newsletters!

***** (me) Grandma Sez So offers extra entries by: *****
  1. Following me on Facebook (use the easy like button on the right)
  2. Following me on Twitter (that button is right there handy too)
  3. Following me on NetWorked Blogs (yea, it's over yonder too)
  4. Subscribe to RSS (that's over there too. Orange button with some twirly gigs on it)
  5. Sign up for the my newsletter (just enter your email to hook up)
*****Do all 5, Comment 5 times, Get 5 Extra Entries*****

Mention which blog you did what on. (if we can't verify it, the entry won't count)
EXAMPLES: 
"I am following Grandma Sez So on Facebook. My email is...."
""I subscribed for RSS at Grandma Sez So. My email is ...." 
or ""Your email.com is Grandma Sez So's twitter buddy."
(I think you get it) 
What? More ways to enter? (Well, sure! That's the way we roll! )
The following extras are daily! Bookmark it!
  • Tweet this post. Post the link and your email and your entered again! daily
  • Facebook this post. Post the link and email and you are entered again! daily
  • Blog about this giveaway Post the link and email and you are entered again! daily
  • Post about this giveaway anywhere on the web! Post the link and your email and that is yet another entry. daily
Make a separate comment for every one you do 
  • Place all comments in the linky, where it says, You are next Click Here To Enter.
  • You can enter your blog link if you have one and want to enter it.
  • YOU MUST ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Contest runs from Nov. 22 to Dec 6th  
So come on give it a go. You know you really want to. This is yet another way to meet new friends on the interwebz! Come on & see what kinda cool stuff others are blogging about! 
I am thankful for all the awesome people I have met on the interwebz & of course for Grandma
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment