Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 30, 2010

Two Nice Nice's in 24 Hours!

 My friends in Blogland have made me feel wickedly special. First Krafty Kat said I was certifiable certified krafty & then Crystal from Crystal's Creations presented me with the Stylish Blogger Award! (good thing she can't see me sitting here in my frumpy clothes right now, she'd take it back!) I am thrilled to pieces here people. I have to go write my acceptance speeches, check with my closet stylist & see what I will be wearing for my acceptance speeches. I have to get my hair brushed done, invite family in from out of town to hear my speeches....I'm gonna be busy! Whew. Thanks with all my heart & then some you guys!



 It's just so very nice, nice!
(which is much better that just nice)


I want to send a shout out to all of my Followers too! Thanks for thinking enough of this blog to become a follower. I have gotten 21 new followers just since Thanksgiving!
I am feeling the love.

 

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Congrats on both of your awards... you deserve it! Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Isn't it great to get some props? LOL hey come by my blog and link up with my new party

    Tute'n Tuesdays

    ~ Nikki

    http://bestpartofbelieveis.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-ever-tuten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome! it's ok I don't mind what you're wearing cuz I'm wearing my eeyore pj's hehe

    ReplyDelete