Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 3, 2010

Link Parties!

Wow lots of Holiday Link Parties going on & me without a thing to wear! Eek. I knew I should have bought those cute skirts at the thrift store & cut them down to fit. Gotta dig through the closet now & hope I find something maybe shoved all the way in the back. ( you know what I am talking about girls, right?  Really have to get ready. Check em out & get ready to party!









Photobucket


Photobucket
Leave me a comment to let me know if you joined a link party so I can check out your handy work!



I am thankful for link parties.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for adding me to your list, :). Makes me super happy. Glad you enjoy my little party!! **Amaze me AUgust**

    ReplyDelete