Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 13, 2010

Black Glitter Pumpkin & Friends

Now remember that black glitter pumpkin from earlier on today's posts that I got on clearance?  Remember those glitter bird picks? Well, I did not want to glue anything to the pumpkin (in case I wanted to do something else with it later on) so I just pierced through the foamy plastic type skin with the picks. You do not notice the holes which I think is sa-weet! I had some artificial flowers that have been collecting dust waiting to be used, so I used some. The made a hole for the sunflower with an icepick. My pumpkin went from this:



To this:






So simple and painless! The sunflower & birds are in the Thanksgiving/Fall color scheme & I get to use something black along with it.  Hey, don't judge! I usually don't follow a set standard on things that I do. Gotta make it mine right?  Look for what I do with this at a later date!

I am thankful you can dust artificial flowers without too much problem.

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    Your idea is great. The black pumpkin is so cool...
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your comment.I became a follower. I 'd love you to become a follower too! Hope to see you again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I love to find things on clearance. last year I found artificial Spanish moss on clearance after Halloween, and used it to drape and fill in on my Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love clearance. I actually saw a couple of these cute glitter pumpkins but for some reason, I talked myself out of buying them! Dumb. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love to find a bargain Great find. Thanks for linking up. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete