Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

Wanted to take time out to honor our nation's veterans & all of those still serving.


I thought I would include some shots of my Father's discharge papers from WW2 in 1948. I am not sure where they were until I ended up with them about six years ago. 




They are a little worse for wear but I will treasure these forever. My Father passed over in 1979 at the age of 54.

I am thankful for our freedom & those who help preserve it. 

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment