Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 4, 2010

Helping Hand from Martha

Martha Stewart has gone & done it this time. Her site has a handy dandy list of these you can make ahead before that big day when the relatives & friends come to snarf at your table. Martha suggests you make your pie crusts now & freeze them. (head palm) You can buy it frozen so why can't you freeze your own? Yea...that is exactly what I was thinking! She has recipes for mashed potatoes you can make the day before, gravy & wait for it.....Salmon Mousse. My oldest grandson loves salmon. I bet he would  flip over that. Ya think?
Thanks for the tips Martha for saving us time on Turkey Day! I mean wouldn't it be cool to visit for a bit & catch up on the family news instead of being stuck behind the stove before you are stuck behind the sink & then stuck in front of the fridge wondering where to put the leftovers? Your friends & family will think you are magick!
I am thankful for Martha Stewart.
(poof)

0 comments:

Post a Comment