Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 30, 2010

Dear Santa- Define "Good"

  Oh another day begins & here we all are co-existing together in Blogland! Today I want to show you a Holiday decoration with my own sick special twist. As you all may have figured out by now I am Wiccan. I guess you could say I am a practicing Wiccan. But really I did all the practicing a long time ago & now I am pretty darn efficient with it. Okay so here is my Holiday decoration with a Wiccan twist.



 I got the wood piece from Michael's Crafts on clearance after Halloween. It has been sitting on my desk waiting for inspiration to strike. Well it struck alright. Like a backhand to the face!


This is what it looked like staring at me except it was on my desk. (wow do my stools need a makeover...eeek!) I took a piece of cardboard & after measuring the size I would need, cut it & took it outside for a couple a three coats of Chalkboard paint. I had no idea how this was gonna work on cardboard but I am thrilled to say it did! Of course the chalk priming seems to have oozed its way in a bit more than I would have liked. But I am not striving for perfection here. (ok maybe just a little) I painted my Jack O' Lantern & gave him a little Santa hat. I hot glued that on also I hot glued a little white pompom on the end of the Witch hat just for @#$%'s & giggles. Here is my wording up close.

 
 Dear Santa - Define "Good"
 You know cause I would like to figure that out one day. I mean just how hard is one supposed to work at that? Do you see where I'm coming from on this? I'm sure you do. I can just picture you all sitting there, looking like a bobble head going "yup, yup"
 Okay..one more look see.


Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. TO cute Beth..just to dang cute. Love it!!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Congrats on your award too. And you are so funny, thanks for the giggles. I don't smile much either, everybody thinks I look mad all the time (really, just ask my daughters) but I'm not, that's just how my face looks! LOL...Talk to ya later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too stinkin cute.. and sooo YOU! Love it! Thanks for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party! Can't wait to see what you share next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and creative!
    thanks for linking up to my Holiday Open House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha that made me laugh, way too cute. Came over from Allison's party. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete