Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 14, 2010

Public Service Announcement!

Pssst.....hey...hey......over here. Got some sa-weet news for you out there on the interwebz. Jackie over at Monkey Momma's Crafts is planning an incredible giveaway for when she hits 20 followers. She is going to giveaway two tutus with matching flowered headbands! I know, I did that too! I said "WHAT"!?!?! So crank up the mouse & hit the link, poof it on over there & become a follower of her site.

Look this is one of the ones Jackie is giving away. Don't lie....you just went, "Awwww"! I know you did. S'okay you can't help it. I couldn't help it either. So go on but hey, while you are hitting follow buttons, what say you snap a click on my follow button on your way over there.
And thank you for flying Wiccan Make Some Too airlines.


I am thankful for cute girlie tutus for little future ballerina's.
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting everyone know about my giveaway! I just love tutus and pretty hair things! I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only one! :-) Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd look funny in a tutu, just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete