Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving decor

Alrighty kiddos I am about to show you my hard work all done. Are you excited yet? Oh? Ok.....I can wait. No I can't. Gotta hit the grocery store & give them gobs of cash for a bag or two full of stuff. (sigh) Time for flash backs! Don't worry I am not using slow motion this time.





I'm sure you remember all of this stuff. Things I revamped, saved, made, etc....
Lookit! I found a teddy bear pilgrim to sit in the clothespin rocking chair at one of the local Thrift Stores!
(squeee!)


Only $.65 & Adoooorable!


I am sure you remember these pumpkin thingy guys from my long tutorial the other day. (still a bit winded from that but hey, anything for the blog ya know?)


Here is the Thankful Frame with a little $.10 Scarecrow behind it. (yes that is a skull...it is orange, therefore it matches & hey its me here people! there has to be skulls someplace. at least its not a real one) Eh hem...This elegant crystal skull candle holder usually adorns the table when I do public Tarot Card readings.


Here is everything all together sitting on my little fold down table in the entry way part of my livingroom

 The shot looks kinda lame. I hate having to use a flash but the lighting over the last few days was sucky.
But there you have it. All the stuff kinda smooshed together looking all Thanksgiving-ish.
Thanks for stopping by. Now I gotta go spend money on food stuffs. Have to feed my Hunter/Gatherer or he gets grumpy, even if he has had a nap!


I am thankful that I got all the Thanksgiving decorations done I had on my "maybe I will get around to doing it" list.


Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love folks that look at things with a thrifty eye. It's amazing what you can come up with if your are inventive.

    Thanks for linking up to my Commercial Break Thursday!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! You got some great finds there!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great. Wanna come do my house next? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job repurposing! It looks fabulous!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute display! Thanks so much for sharing at the Holiday Hookup!

    ReplyDelete