Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 8, 2010

Monday Mix-ups

Its Monday people & that means there are all kinda parties going on around the interwebz! Link up. Post your cool stuff, remember to leave a nice comment when something catches your eye & if the you find the blog utterly fascinating, become a follower! Thats what I do. Party on everybody!


Sumo's Sweet Stuff
(sorry your link was not working)

Making
BWS tips button
Pink Hippo Party


I am thankful for the interwebz.
Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment