Where the Crafty come to meet

Where the Crafty come to meet! Come on in & take a look around. I think you will like what you see & I know you will be inspired by something in here. So take a look see & don't forget to hit the follow button! Blessed Be.

November 11, 2010

It emerged from the Other Galaxy

Hunting through the garage today (once again trying to find the pedal to my sewing machine) a craft tote that I had not seen since our move to Florida in 1997 suddenly just poofed right back into existence. I was totally floored.  Could this mean there was a chance that one day all of the other items the Hubs put in a "safe place" (safe place = never to be seen again) might once again return to this world?  Well, I have proof that it has happened once. I can only hold on to the hope that other items will return to this reality. I just hope it won't take 13 years to find my sewing machine pedal & cord.

I present to you fascinated readers these cute crocheted squares that were to be a baby blanket for my great nephew. He is 14 yrs old now & just a tad to old for this kind of blanket. The pattern I was using (hand drawn by me) alas did not make the trip back yet or maybe it never will.

This square was the alphabet block square minus of course the letters.

This square was the hobby horse. The hobby horse was always my favorite.
And last, the rolley polley toy. Still attached to it's life line of baby yarn.
I don't even remember the other designs I had drawn out for the blanket. Is has been so long. Perhaps I will make pillows out of these or block them properly & make wall hangings. 

I had better put them away before my husband decides they would make great dish rags. Thank you for allowing me to share my finds with you. Perhaps if the planets are aligned just right, I will be able to one day show you more things that may make it back from the dreaded "safe place".

I am thankful for the space/time continuum spitting back some of my lost stuff 

Don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from cool folks like yourself.
Become a follower of Wiccan Make Some Too, I love the company!

0 comments:

Post a Comment